Thursday, January 27, 2011

FREQUENT UPDATES...Alright already!

Ok so I was approached earlier in the week, choked & gagged and forced to update this site constantly! WTF? I didn't know I had readers like that. U R NOT the boss of me Val!!!!!!

Ok so I am doing as instructed for now but only cuz u 'be' boxing folks!

So peeps, a lot has happened in the previous weeks, actually months but I've just been holding out on some things. I've decided to start my own Web-based bakery in hopes of bring culinary skillz to the public. I mean really, a lil black girl from down 'Souf', that's flamboyant, diva-fied and luvs to eat...where can you go wrong right? RIGHT! Let's see what else....oh ooh ooh yall have got to see my LOGO! No not the Gay Channel but my LOGO for my business, Dainty Treasures! I am so excited but I will not reveal it just yet. U hafta wait! hahahaharharhar *evil grins* More to come on Dainty Treasures. I'm going world-fucking-wide! I CAN NOT WAIT!

Let's see...oh oh oh oh...I've shaved my head yet AGAIN! BAM! Yeah I know, if U know me U know that I am constantly changing & constantly evolving...especially my hair! It's been skunked, half shaved, mohawked, long N front and slicked in back...u name it, I've done it. I actually started shaving my head yeeeaaarrrrsss ago. So, NO, Amber Rose DID NOT bring this N2 fruition & she did NOT rock it 1st. Ya gurl (dats me) DID. @ least I'd like to think so. I know I rocked it long before her ass! BALD BITCHES UNITE!   

What else has transpired? OH YEAH, I've joined the cast of "The Beautiful World" showing here in Los Angeles, well, more like North Hollywood. It's a children's theater show. Now who in the hell in their right  mind would cast my ass in a children's show?! U guessed it, someone NOT in their right mind! lmmfao! Po Lil Tink-Tink! Yall know I loves the kids.

I've started out the year with a couple of auditions too. That's a first! What the hell is up with Hollywood and the no-talent personalities they are adopting today? Damn does a bish need 2 bleach her skin, throw on a weave, get but shots & more tits (or lose ass and tits depending on the audience) & suck a couple of directors off to get a damn gig in this piece? Grrrr.........It seems that I'ma hafta bake my way N2 Hollyweird if it's the last shit I do!!!!