Thursday, February 3, 2011

From the Outhouse to Brickhouse

Well she's a brick---house! She's mighty, mighty, just lett'n it all hang out! I guess this is what one of my friends said one day when looking in a mirror. She didn't like what she saw and decided to do something about it and quickly! Don't we all wish we had such rapid motivation? She was always the one who went out and did what she wanted, when she wanted and fast. Gone 'head V! With the ever changing technology, ever changing health care and ever changing economy comes an ever changing body. Yeah, yeah, you may think your metabolism will stay the same, you'll always look 21 yrs old & you'll always see your feet w/o your belly in the way but you're wrong. Loud & wrong but it's ok. Even the skinniest of the skinny develop that lil Ethiopian belly with age. It's like rain & taxes....inevitable! Even your feet tend to get bigger if you don't watch your step. So just what are you gonna do about it? Maybe you should join Venus on her journey from an Outhouse to a Brickhouse. It seems like it'll be an exciting one and I can't wait until she finishes! As for myself, I'm arthritic, allergic to kids and manual labor and since working out falls into the manual labor category, I'm allergic to that 2! Oh the possibilities for Venus! Confucius said that a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step but in this case, The journey of 1000 pounds begins with one sit up (and NO Venus is NOT 1000 pounds!). Call me when you're done V, I'm about to go get me a donut and watch the game. Just knowing you're working hard at this makes me sweat my makeup off and since I wear that expensive shit I need to get my fair share of wear out of it. Luv ya and I'm proud of you! *stuffs mouth with 2nd donut* You can do it Boo!
Aight peeps, if you'd like to follow Venus on her trail to FINENESS (and don't get it twisted, my gurl is still da bizness), please hit her up on the link provided and share some words of encouragement along the way with my girl and if your ass is in need of a workout....join her!


//signed//
The Ever-Eating a Krispy Kreme Cat's Meow

No comments: