Thursday, August 18, 2011

How Rude Little Boy, How Rude!

If I ask U 3 times not 2 call me Fantasia but by MY name & u still do it, laughing each & every time b/c u get enjoyment outta my aggravation, don't get mad when I hand you ur lil punk ass on a mildewed platter publicly. It is rude & disrespectful & shows signs of a serial offender. Now ya boys get 2 laugh @ U 4 being cussed out. I asked nicely the 1st three times! If that makes me bitchy then so be it. I can't stand a blatantly rude ass person! Mama always said, "Baby when a person offends you the first time, tell them. Now if they do it again that means they did it on purpose. Then, you may commence to lighting their ass afire!"

Now they say this is this guy's way of showing me that he likes me. Well he just aggravated his ass out of a date (not that he was ever getting one with me anyway but moving on). Who does things like irritate people for shits and grins and laughs about it but children and serial offenders?  Murderers get a kick outta killing. Rapist get pleasure out of violating ones 'privacy'. Liars think it's funny to tell 'fib-a-lations' and lil boys get a kick outta of putting a frog down the backs of little girls. So is this military RETIREE still a freaking little boy? I don't find it hard to believe that maybe he is. This is such a pity. He needs to be happy that my daddy isn't here to serve him an ass whupping for disrespecting his lil Cat!

//signed//
The Irritated Cat's Meow

No comments: