Friday, December 2, 2011

Back Again....

Life has a funny way of sneaking upon you when you think everything is ok and everything's going right. Life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face. ~Alanis Morrisette

Funny, I came into the year upset that I hadn't been onstage or screen in a while & seriously contemplated giving up the ghost. Hell, I thought, the only ones on tv & in plays now are the ones who pretty much never worked hard at their craft; the ones that lucked up, got a lil bit of shine & decided they wanted to stay there; the ones who had the privilege of having mommy and daddy's last name, the ones 'discovered' screwing a music star; ya know....those ones. I'm not a hater or anything, I just feel sometimes that I've been working at this since the age of 12 and I have yet to be where I wanna. But on a good note and the purpose for this entry today is that it's upon years end, I've hit the airwaves 3 times & I sit here with 3 scripts all within 2 months. Did I see it coming? Nope! Am I glad it's coming? Don't be silly!  *rubs gratitude rock* I am grateful. Here we go..back at it again.

//signed//
The Cat's Meow

No comments: