Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Champagne Taste, Beer Money

Ok this has been brought to my attention again...the question that keeps lingering in my fabulous lil' head for sometime now....what is with people living beyond their freaking means!? That shit is so ridiculous and so...well....PLAYED!
For-freaking-instance, why would you go a purchase a brand new, top of the line BMW convertable knowing full damn well you can't afford it? When I say afford, I don't mean you can pay the car note every month. I mean you don't have to save a few paychecks to afford the repairs on the shit or you don't have to limit your driving to keep from paying for the damn gas and check this.....all while still living witcho Mama! Come on now! And why, oh why, would your car payment be more expensive then your domicile? Your car maybe 80Gs but your refrigerator is filled with Top Ramen....and you don't even LIKE noodles! Can you say champagne taste with beer money? Yeah I'll just betchu' can...


//signed//
The Cat's Meow

No comments: