Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Que Sera, Sera....

Que Sera, Sera Whatever will be, will be.
The future's not ours to see, Que Sera, Sera. ~Doris Day


Will whatever shall be, be? How do we know that?
Here lies my problem with this statement. How long do we wait to see if what is meant to be, will be?
If we act too fast are we being inpatient? If we wait too long, are we being foolish?
If I'm meant to be a wife, why aren't I by now? If you are meant to be wealthy, what's holding you up?
The saying goes, "Don't wait for something to happen, make it happen." But I thought it WILL BE regardless right? R u just as lost as I am? So, if you work your ass off faithfully to do a certain job for 13 years, steps on no one's toes, do what you're supposed to do and is a go-getter and STILL not land the lead role what do you do? What do you say to that? Do you NOT become a go-getter and sit and wait for things to happen? Or do you give reality a little boost? I thought faith, without work, is dead. No one wants to wait forever for something that may or may not be!

Some people are drawn to this statement when if comes to true love. If you are meant to be it will be. How the hell do I know if it's meant or not? I ain't gonna sit around and wait but do I rush it? Do I wait for my Knight in Shining Armour to come and sweep me off my feet or help things along just for him to sweep me under a rug? What the hell? (u like that STICKY?) I don't even like brooms! Some folk go a lifetime searching for a life companion only to die without one. It's not meant for everyone in life to have a true love so how do you find out if you are on that list? I know I'm on that list but are you? If you knew you were on the list would you STILL try and beat the odds or settle for what is "meant to be"?

Grr....I think I'm confusing myself and pissing myself off at the same time! Excuse me while I try and figure this thing out. Damn, wish whatever will be just BE already!?

*walks off whistling Que Sera, Sera. Whatever...* Oh shut the hell up Doris!


//signed//
The Perplexed Cat's Meow

1 comment:

JustDee said...

I FEEL U on this one Diva!!!! HA!!!!!