Friday, February 26, 2010

KAmber of DisGrace!

I'm gonna make this short and simple. Yall know how I love me some Grace 'Can't-Do-No-Wrong' Jones! I get very agitated and agravated when others try to immulate her, especially ones that don't come close to the goodness of GRACE. Now I'm sure a lot of you have viewed the catasrophic diabolical HAMASTIC photo of Kanye's side-piece, Amber Rose and her poor attempt to channel my GRACE. (I won't post AR's version cuz she is not worthy). What the hell was the bish thinking? Oh my bad, she wasn't. If she were she would have known that this attempt was a HELL NAW! She lacks the poise, lines, charisma,talent, savoir faire, attitude and GRACE of the Chocolate Disco Diva. GRACE=ART! This piece=ART! Her work makes you think and wanna party. KAmber's attempt, IMHO, was an attempt to extend her 15 minutes of fame. She has to stay in the lime-light some way. It's just another way for her dumb ass to show her ass to the world (I can't really call her dumb. N E 1 that makes money for being the side-piece for one Kanye West can't really be that boorish). Alirght KAmber, we get it. You like being bald on BOTH heads and you want the world to know it. Sitcho cellulitic ass down! I normally don't really care for the bish. Now initally I didn't like or dislike the trollop but now I loathe this bish with a capital LOATHE! I never went in threads talking about her b/c she never interested me but now the beast has ticked me off! Ok I'm getting more furious so I will make like Kanye's dick and cut this short. I hope the O' Great GRACE haul off and bust the bish in her head and yall know she will do it!

//signed//
A very disgusted Cat's Meow

No comments: