Thursday, February 11, 2010

THE TIME IS DRAWING NIGH!

In a lil more then 24 hrs, I will be in my footed PJs, sipping on Pink Panties, gulping down jello shots and pizza while celebrating my existence with some of my friends. "The Boss" and I, mainly her, have been planning this for weeks now and I'm so excited! I've been banned from the house after 12pm tomorrow so I think there's some type of decorating goings-on. I can see it now...pictures of ME & pink EVERYWHERE!I've ordered the famous Blue Bell icecream from Texas; B'nana Pudding, Cookies-N-Cream and Butter Pecan icecream will be at my door tonight packed in dry ice. I must confirm the pizza delivery and buffalo wing place, peel the shrimp and prepare the pig-in-the-blankets. Speaking of blankets, I think we may need more of those for tomorrow. My bourdoir looks like a Tsunami ran through it and my bathroom, a hurricane is no match for. Yeah I'm a messy Diva but I'm ok with that. I wish my other "me", Filita, could be here but she has to get her nursing on at work in D.C. and I'm mad about it!
Anyway, I hope everyone is up on their game of Twister cuz since I've never played, I WILL be cheating! So! It's MY party and I'll cheat if I want to! Cheat if I want to! Cheeeaaat if I want to! LMSBAO! Let's see, there will also be games of Phase 10, Vodka Roulette, Spades, a lip synching contest, two footed pajama contest and downing of more jello shots! This will be an event to remember...as long as I don't have any Hennessy. "The Boss" has banned me from having Hennessy in the public. She says my tyrant of an alter-ego, Elvada, reveals herself to the world and she is a BITCH! The funny thing is, I never remember anything after drinking it so I guess banning me from it is a good thing. I must get my new hair cut tomorrow and that will be an experience within itself. I've haven't sat in a beauticians chair in years. I normally go to the barbershop but since I've grown my hair out in the front, I must take a quick detour. Hhmmm....I just thought of something esle to complete my night. I'll keep ya posted. Today, Life is good.

//signed//
I'm the Cat's Meow and this is MY life as a COVERGIRL!

2 comments:

doenique said...

girl that party sounds like you had a ball.... Happy Birthmonth Diva!!! And yes... Blue Bell - Banana Pudding ice cream is the bizness!!!! So worth the shipping..... that one is my fav!!!

I must treat myself in the coming months.... the festive-ness has got the teen in me excited!

The Cat's Meow said...

Doe we must always treat ourself. No one else will do it. I hope u will be at my next slumberness!