Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy BornMonth 2 Me!


Yes, I said BornMonth because this is the month of my birth and like most Divas, I celebrate it all month! From February 1st to February 28Th, I partake in festivities to celebrate my existence. Why the whole month you ask? BECAUSE I WANT TO! It's my party and I do what I wanna! And this year I wanna have a slumber party! Yep, I will be having a slumber party this year. I've never had one in my whole entire life. My parents were slightly uppity when it came to sharing our home with mere mortals so I never got the privilege to pop the corn, watch scary movies, talk about boys and my dreams and aspirations over hot cocoa in my footed pajamas. I never enjoyed junk food, snuck and drank alcohol and bad talk other girls while sitting around the fire with rollers in my hair. Now, I get that chance and I am so excited! I did, however, add a lil twist to it. I'm having a coed slumber party and every individual must wear footed pajamas or as I call them...a Royal Onesie! My friends will enjoy spending the night with 'moi' and experiencing how I wake up in the AM all refreshed, fussy and cute! There will be a lip syncing contest to two of my favorite songs, one of them "I BELIEVE THAT THE WORLD SHOULD REVOLVE AROUND ME" by Little Jackie and they must perform it as I would. I think I wanna have Footed PJ contests as well. One will be for the best/cutest PJ but of course I will win that by default. I CAN'T WAIT! I'll keep ya posted;)

//signed//
The Elated Cat's Meow

No comments: