Monday, November 22, 2010

HI HO, HI HO, IT'S OFF 2 BAKE I GO

Hello all in Diva-Divaland!!


            I've been approached so many times about how to bake this & how to cook that or how to fry this & how to broil that that I've decided 2 letchall in on my lil cooking secret society. Yeah, I know, I normally don't share recipes with anyone, not even my mother but I figured, "Why not let my peasants in on a lil secret or 2?" No, I will not post any recipes here. They will be posted in a pink bounded notebook, sealed with a kiss and little pink bows. Yep! You've guessed it. Ya Queen is doing a cookbook! Oh don't be silly, of course you don't get it for free. You gotta pay for my hardwork, sweat, tears, and stiletto stomping goodness Huns! I'll have everything your lil hearts desire such as desserts and quickies (as in meals....yall so nasty), to salads & breads. Being that this is my first cookbook, don't expect it to be an all out 300 page fiasco. Dang a bish is new at this! But I assure you that it will be a page turner, no doubt. The great thing about it is, the ones close to me with think it's a hoot b/c ya know my personality will seap thru the chicken and chilli! I can't wait. Man, there is so much work to do in so little time. Research'n, cook'n, research'n, cook'n, finding funding, cooking, tasting and sipping. Oh boy! Now yall can always help ya girl out ya know? If you know of anyone who'd like to invest in this Diva-tastic Goodness, gimme me a holler! I'll be sure to keep ya posted on my journey. Now to go hang a lip on some chicken N' Dumplings!

//signed//
The Ever-tasting Cat's Meow

No comments: