Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The nerve of some people! Dating via text is NOT OK!

Current mood:cynical

Ok, so let's just cut to the chase...since when did it become OK to ask a person out via text message? Yeah don't answer that cuz it aint! The nerve of some people, especially ones that is supposed to 'know' you...somewhat. Now dude asked me out or to "kick it" on more than 1 occassion via text. I didn't answer the first ones initially cos' I felt he didn't know any better. But then one day I decided to tell him why I didn't answer such texts. Mama always said if a person offends you tell them about it, if they do it again after that then they did it on purpose so you may proceed to light their asses up. Hell, they are subject to what they get. So, tell me why his ass asked AGAIN via text? Yeah don't answer that one either.  And he thought the shit was funny! Its hard for me to believe I didn't get my point across the first damn time. Yeah, yeah I get that he "maybe" shy and all of that yada yada blah blah but I mean seriously, do I look like a hoe? Do I even remotely carry myself like a chicken-head or hood-rat? Then why oh why does he continue to TEST MY GANGSTA!?  Now I don't consider myself old fashioned or conservative (if you think I am, pause and take a look at the photo gallery and come back...I'll wait) cos' I am far from it but damnit I am a fucking lady...and one that curses! Its no harm in picking up the damn phone and asking me out. It takes all of 8 seconds to dial the number (2 seconds if I'm in ya Fav 5), 6 seconds to let the phone ring and hear my voice, 4 seconds for me to think about it and give U a yes or no answer, 60 seconds for us to actually confirm the date, 10 minutes to shoot the shit and 3 more seconds to bid fare-thee-well. All in all it takes well under 30 mintues for the full transaction so I don't wanna hear that "shy" bullshit.  If U find it so daunting to follow these easy steps than maybe I'm not the one you desire to kick it with. And whatever female gave you the impression that this shit was ok, may that bitch rot in hell with gasoline thongs on! Now back in the day..waaaay back in the day, I would have made an excuse for his ignorance and accepted his invitation but like I said that was waaaay back in the day as a D.I.T. (Diva-in-Training). IF I said it once, I've said it 100 time this year, This Kitty WON'T be taking NO shit from the male species this year! I've tried to be lenient, understanding, compassionate, tolerant, sweet, soft and laid back but damnit this year I'm going straight OBAMA-----Its time for a CHANGE! Yall mofo's need to get some 'ack-right' about ya and yes I said 'ack-right'...that's Act-right for the relationshiply challenged. I see right now yall don't believe fat meat is greesy! AAAhhhh the nerve of some people. I swear yall gone drive me to drink...I think I hear a cocktail calling me right now.  Its sad to see men still don't know how to approach and/or treat a lady these days no matter how old he gets. They seem to learn after they've gotten old, gray, toothless and impotent but that's like tits on a bull...useless. I'm convinced that there are only 2 perfect men in the world and that's my Daddy and "Him (insert smile)". I also see that this dude in question blantanly doesn't know a Queen when he's in the presence of one so.....OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
Hmmph, he don't KNOW me like dat!


//signed//
The Irritable Cat's Meow

4 comments:

t_shag10 said...

You got me about to fall off this bed rolling reading this! I am not making excuses for dude, but we (errrbody) has become so reliant upon txt as a primary mode of communication cause it is quick n easy. You can type it out, spell check, edit and get it just right before you send too, so for a weak dude who is scurrrred, txtn is the way to go. But some men may not even be weak, they just may be oblivious to the fact that txtn is NOT the business for requesting a date and that spending a bit of his personal time to TALK to a woman is not too much for her to ask/demand. Girl...u tried to told him and he still didn't take heed, which tells me that neither of these is his issue...he is just mentally challenged (STUPID) altogether. :-) Movin on...lol...

Naoe said...

YES!!!!

He was saying you disappeared. I was like, "No, you stopped calling." I wasn't going to be calling you. ;) He was like ok now I know...that won't be happening again.

Needless to say he asked me out the proper way. We got quick updates (he was more interested in speaking in person...fellas are you reading this out there on the WWW) about each other. Determined a time & location. BOOP!

Anonymous said...

When I'm only after sex, a female primarily hear from me via text. If I'm trying to really build I'll call and talk to her. It really depends on the female or what I'm looking for.

The Divine Miss E! said...

Thanks for that honest commentary. I do know of guys that will Sex-a-Text and the female will be totally oblivious to it.....or are they? This is something a mature woman will recognize, not an immature one and I don't mean in a childlike aspect. If they are not sure of themselves that won't catch this shaningan and futhermore, will get caught up in the matrix. We call get caught up, men and women, though the men will reluctantly admit to it. LOL