Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Runaway....

For T....


What’s my name?  My name doesn’t matter cos’ most of the time people don’t remember it anyway and the other half of the time I change it.  So let’s just pass on the name thing ok? ....
I guess what you call me is a runaway.  That doesn’t get it either cos’ most of the time we’re running to someplace as much as running away from it; Running to somebody who’ll understand and listen without judging us when we fuck up.   We’re supposed to be allowed to fuck up right?  At least that’s what I thought.  It’s how you learn.  You’re working so hard to be daddy’s little princess and mama’s pride and joy that sometimes you just wanna scream and be left alone.  And then you scream and nobody hears ya and ya just wanna find a place where it’s ok to be you.  You can be scared or confused or angry or just…quiet.  Where you can just be you and it’ll be alright cos’ its you that you want them to love..the you part of you.  That’s why my name doesn’t’ matter because until you love me, neither do I.....

//signed//
The Cat's Purr

No comments: