Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm Baaaccckkkk and I STILL Hate Stupid People!

Yeah yeah yeah I know I have been gone for a while...quite a while...ok ok a long ass time but hey I had issues that I attempted to work out. The operative word here is 'attempt' meaning there are still some there but hell I will get to them when I get to them. There are things that are beyond my control and that irritates me but I must make like a Beatle and just Let It Be.

Anyway, I left you faithlessly, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically drained but I keep hearing from random people that I was missed so I'm baaaaccckkkkkkkkkk and I STILL hate stupid things! Today, while engaging in what I THOUGHT was an intellectual conversation, I became a little irritated with what I think is one of the most ill-fated and misused statements known to man...and woman...hell even animal. While discussing the recent and the most blatantly racially motivated outbreaks and nebulous bouts of "ignorant pretense" (pretending to 'not' know), one person decided to inform the rest of us that she "doesn't care what color a person is be they black, white, blue or green" that she will never allow herself to use a person's race as consideration for unalienable rights. She finished with, "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not like my ancestors. I don't do what they do. I'm my own person. I don't do or say what other people say or do no matter what it is." SMH right--sounds stupidly intelligent huh? Now if you know me then you know I had to speak up and address this madness. I told her that first of all if a mofo is walking around looking blue or green than perhaps they need to seek professional medical assistance as soon as possible or the nearest mortuary. You know good-n-well....*rolls eyes* Now, she countered with, "Its a figure of speech geesh. Everybody says it so why is it so different when I say it? Geesh." She rolled her eyes. LMAO She doesn't know me very well does she?
Boo, you opened up this can of bullSHAT not me. You just said that you don’t do what others do or say but then felt the need to follow that up with “Everybody else says it….”. Don’t get mad at me because you contradicted yourself. If you’re a sheep like you’ve clearly demonstrated in ya actions, then Baa Baaa Bish! Her words, “Well for the politically correct (I sensed slight attitude) what I mean is I don’t care if you’re black or white…geeeshh!” I LMAO and shook my head--“Gray folks” and their ‘geeshes’. HA! Anyhow, I had to come one more time with, “Well that wasn’t correct eitha! How does one just acknowledge the black and white races as if no other race existed? Even though people clearly like to pretend that other races don't exist, they actually do. Last I checked the earth still included the Asians, Latinos, East and West Indian and all of the others in between. What about them?” Ms. Chen-Hu chimes in with gratitude—Thank you! Why do people never acknowledge us?
Me: Don’t worry. I gotcho’ back.
This is the time when lil Ms. Obvious decides that we were all ganging up on her. My thoughts, I really despise when people say things, especially clichés, and never think twice about the meaning. You know good-n-well that there are no Skittle people walking around. Secondly, stop trying to sound intelligent when you’re dumb. Its ok to not know what you’re talking about. Its even better to shut up if you don't know what you are talking about. Its better to be considered a fool than to open your mouth to remove all doubt.



Hmph but then again, what do I know. Hell, I'm Just Elle!

No comments: