Sunday, February 5, 2012

It Takes One 2 Know One!

If I hear 1 mo' female claim they can't be friends with other females cuz they are jealous, catty, untrustworthy or sneaky, I will commence to letting her ass have it! If you'd rather have male friends than have em , SAY  that and own up to it but don't make excuses for having them. Saying these negative things about women makes you look ig'nant. YOU are a woman so what does that say about you? I'm a firm believer that most times you attract who you are so if you feel that way, look in the damn mirror! Just like misery loves company, so does catty jealous women. Think about it and re-evaluate! I have a buncha women as friends and they don't possess any bullshit you are claiming and I'm not that way either. And this is for ALL races cuz I've heard damn near one woman per race say it so pls don't go there either! ugh

In my personal opinion (and since this is MY blog, only my opinion count), this is coming from a place of insecurity & envy. Perhaps you had a "friend" to bed your man before, perhaps you had a "friend" that was very catty or maybe even envious of you...or so you thought.  Perhaps...just perhaps...its neither! Maybe you are the culprit! You don't trust women because you can't trust yourself. You are prone to bed another woman's man. Maybe you are prone to envy another female who could potentially steal YOUR shine. What do you think? My girlfriends have been in my life for a while and they are all bomb sistahs! Empowering Beautiful Successful Sexy Educated Great etc etc etc. There is not cattiness going on in my circle and if anyone is 'jealous' they do a great job of not showing it. They have an equal amount of male and female friends. I'm sure that so called friend you had showed signs of negativity initially but you chose to stay their friend. Maybe you even took part in their 'untrustworthy' behavior. Did you help them stab someone in the back or help them lie while bedding someones husband? Did you think they wouldn't do the same to you? Don't get mad b/c you shat where you ate and now the chickens are coming home to roost. People know who are like them. They flock to those that are like them. People know who they can conduct shady business with. They smell another bullshitter. If you entertain this madness then birds of a feather, Honey! If women are bitchy to you then maybe YOUR ass is bitchy! Don't sit around a group of men and bash other females. They mistreat women because YOU are assisting them in doing so. Why bash us around ya boys? Are you tryna smother the competition? Are you tryna put in an early bid low-key? Hmph its what I call pre-whoring! 

This illogical behavior only keeps one from evolving, revolving, succeeding and progressing.

The difference b/w you and I is, when I see this negative behavior, I nip it in the bud immediately by  ending the potential friendship. Once people see that you don't mind their foolishness, it gives them free range to do whatever the hell they want and by you doing nothing about it, you can be at the end of their foolishness stick. When people show you who they are initially, believe them. Foolishness begets foolishness. Petty behavior condones petty behavior. Catty bitches know catty bitches. Birds of the same feather-----wear the same stilettos.

//signed//
The Cool & Calculated, Canny yet Uncatty Cat's Meow

4 comments:

Je'Niece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Je'Niece said...

Thank You!!! I CANNOT stand to hear a woman say this shat!! It just makes my @$$ itch!! I agree with everything you said. And when I hear a woman say that, she immejately goes on . . .my . . .list!

The Divine Miss E! said...

lmao she goes on mine too....The Stay Away from THIS Bish List! I thought I was the only one who's ass itched at foolery. lmao But yeah, IMHO it's coming from a place of envy and mistrust. The question is: Who are they not trusting, the other woman or truly herself?

doenique said...

You betta say that Mz. E!!!! Word!! Indeed Indeed