Thursday, February 23, 2012

So Sexy As You Say




I lay here beside you "so sexy" as you say, fully clothed in skin and sweet lavender spray.
Yet you never lift a finger to caress my inner thigh
But only to kiss me softly right before shut eye.
Do I not resemble the girl on your computer screen, the woman in your dreams?
Is my skin too dark? My hips too wide?
When I walk does my hair not fling side to side?
Perhaps my chest is too small or my ankles too petite or maybe you hate my smile for the space in my teeth.
My lips are your favorite and "oh how you love my ass".
But how could you love my touch so much yet fall asleep so fast?
I'm striving to be all you want; be how you need me to be
And all I ask is on tonight will you please make love to me?
I need this, I want you and love you desperately but just how long will I have to wait for you to touch the inner me?
I lay here beside you "so sexy" as you say, only clothed in skin and shame and my fading lavender spray.

elvadaseleithia/20071205
*written for no one in particular*

No comments: